- Operation Training
In response to the Government's prohibition on group gatherings of more than 2 people, all operation training classes will be conducted in online mode via Zoom, until the ban is lifted.
Classes are conducted in Cantonese and held at Tradelink's Training Centre. Upon request by customers, Tradelink can also offer onsite training at customer’s premises and training conducted in English or Putonghua. Certificate will be issued to participant who has successfully completed the class.
Upon receipt of the confirmation of online enrollment, customers can print out the "Notice for Course Confirmation" for record.
Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- When Warning Signal No 1 or 3 is hoisted, classes will be held as scheduled.
- When Warning Signal No 8 is likely to be hoisted within the next two hours as announced by the Hong Kong Observatory, all classes on that day will be cancelled.
- When Warning Signal No 8 or above is hoisted, classes will be rescheduled. Even if the warning signal is subsequently lowered, all classes on that day will still be cancelled. The rescheduled date will be advised later.
Rainstorm Black Warning
- When a Rainstorm Black Warning is issued before the commencement of classes, classes will be rescheduled. Even if the Rainstorm Black Warning is subsequently cancelled, all classes on that day will still be cancelled.
- When a Rainstorm Black Warning is issued during classes, the classes will continue, but trainer and attendees will be advised to stay inside the classroom for their own safety while the warning is still current.
For unsuccessful applications and course cancellation by Tradelink, course fees will be refunded.
Please contact us at 2917 8888 for further information.